Thursday, January 19, 2006

Slow like a turtle

How am I ever going to get done with a patient in one appointment? I don't believe that it is really possible. I saw my mom in clinic on Wednesday and I had already taken x-rays on her in radiology. Given that I had that advantage I thought "No problemo, I will get her finished up, right?" Wrong! I didn't even start scaling. I think I spent the whole time probing. I honestly don't know what else I did. Oh well, I guess I'll finish her next time. Otherwise the semester is just going right along. My goal is to do the explorer PE next clinic. I just feel so intimidated by all this stuff so far like the PE's, the exams, all the requirements. I totally understand why everyone says this is the worst semester!

1 comment:

Send in the Clown said...

Hello Jenbug,
Keep up the good work I love you. You are so special to so many people you are the best around and I am the luckiest man to have you. Don't get frustrated just keep going you will make it.
Love your,
Boyfriend.