Well today I finished two more quads of a class 2 and got done early enough to have started a second patient but I didn't really have a patient that wanted to come in just to get started today. It was a pretty stress-free clinic day and I got three PE's done! I felt confident in my scaling today and I am getting more used to the Ultrasonic but I just don't feel like it gets rid of that much calculus and I am having a little trouble not causing a little bleeding.
1 comment:
Hey don't worry about the bleeding....you will soon see pts who just bleed as soon as you even think about looking at their gums! Those biohazard bags will be so full of red-soaked gauze your classmates will think you just slaughtered a cow during clinic! ha ha Keep it up, sounds like things are going good :) --jami--
Post a Comment