Tuesday, February 06, 2007
All my patients are going to show up for the rest of the semester
I know my title is really long but it is going to be my new mantra. I just need to stay positive and keep thinking "my patients are going to show up." Because a consecutive streak of no-shows this year I am done with them and I am ready to start having patients show up. Both of my patients this session failed... I was able to move one patient up and found a 1B at the last minute but, if I don't graduate, you can't say I didn't try! One thing that is good is I am noticing that I am getting better at patient treatment and OHI. I am getting better and communicating with the patient what they need to do and just little things are getting fine tuned. So it is okay~
Labels:
Hygiene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment