Friday, December 11, 2009

A post a day...

My new advent calendar was inspired by a patient who said that one of their traditions is to take a picture every day until Christmas and then at the end of the month she makes a book of remembrance with all the pictures and each year they look at the years past! I loved that idea and decided to start this tradition but digitally so starting yesterday, December 10th my picture is this spider. Eric killed it in our doorway and then said "Jenny come check this out." I took a picture originally because I wondered if it was a hobo spider but come to find out it is probably just a common house spider, albeit a big one! Hopefully no more of these for the rest of the month!

1 comment:

Emily Mendenhall said...

Ha! Jenny this totally reminds me of the good old days at Access...

By the way it's about time you updated your blog!