Sunday, July 04, 2010

3rd, 4th of July & Samantha's blessing

Well there were many memorable things about the 4th of July this year! One being that we celebrated it on the 3rd this year due to the 4th being a Sunday. Two, baby Samantha was blessed on the 4th of July this year! Three, this was the coolest 4th of July I can ever remember. I actually got cold tonight, sitting in Eric's parent's backyard! And four, I missed out on going to a big fireworks show but I've decided that next year we are going to go to one! I love the 4th of July and it has always been one of my favorite holidays, next to Christmas. I love everything about 4th of July. I love fireworks, parades, swimming, barbecues, popsicles, popcorn, carnivals, sunshine, red,white & blue, being outside and being with family. I'm thankful for every opportunity that I have to enjoy this holiday because of every person who has stood up for and defended our nation! God bless the USA!




What a sweet little devil!


Proud Grandma Brenda snuggling close with baby Sam.


Wild boy Evan!


Whitney asked for this picture to be taken... but I'm glad she did!

Cute shot of Dad, mom & baby Sam.

Ahhh... refreshing!


Don't know why neither of them were looking at me because they were supposedly posing for this picture... gotta love grandmy & grandpy!


Baby Dax... I don't have a clue how he got such fair skin! He doesn't really look like his parents but he's handsome!

We played this game in the backyard, it was pretty fun. You just toss washers into this box, its kind of like horseshoes.


Concentrating.











No comments: