Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wrapping up July

Since today is the last day of August, if I post today, I can at least say I'm posting once a month, right? Anyway, I thought I should put some fun pictures up to show our summer fun! Speaking of fun, let's start with our Jones Family Reunion 2010 at Island Park. This year's theme was "Western". Our little family. Gigi was a happier baby this time around and actually slept ok even through all the noise.

Crazy Cooper! He's a little acrobat.

Delicious steak - seriously, you can't find better anywhere. It was so good and not overcooked.

Gigi's first bike ride with the help of Doug. She rode it all the way up the driveway and loved it.

The annual crawdad capture.

Gigi's favorite thing to do, run away from us down the driveway.

We ended the reunion with a smile!


I love that we've had birds living in our bird house in our front yard for the last two summers. Here's a picture where you can see one of the baby birds peeking out.


Gigi is not afraid of heights. She scales this 3-step ladder with ease. She climbed up a 10-ft slide at an elementary school playground while my mom was babysitting her.

I turn around for one minute and she's inside the mop bucket screaming like a banshee and clapping her hands.
And then she made herself comfortable.

It was one of those messes that was well worth the cleanup time though... don't ya think?




1 comment:

Andi said...

Fun Cabin trip...a little more laid back than usual!!! I love Gigi in the mop bucket. Corbin always tries to sit in anything he can.