Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Extra-oral cancer screening

Today in clinic I learned to do Extra-oral exam for cancer. It was fun and awesome when I got to be someone's patient because its a really nice little massage. I might have relaxed my patients a little too much because I had a hard time finding their blood pressure afterwards... or maybe that's just because I am slow and still can't take a BP! The rest of DH clinic was a little harder because I find the fulcrum and instrument positions to be really awkward and hard to do. Well, I salute Hygienist's for their skills because I honestly had no idea that so much skill was involved in cleaning teeth! As for Radiology, I consider my day a HUGE success because I completed two BWX on DXXTR #2 and he is a bugger with all of his overlapping teeth. Here we go!

No comments: