Monday, September 26, 2005
Frustrated with probing & exploring
Today we did more exploring and probing. I am wondering if I have enough patience to learn this. I am getting a little frustrated honestly but I just keep telling myself that if I stick with it, one day I really will be able to do it. There are so many things to think about when you are exploring and probing... your position, your posture, your grasp, your fulcrum, the amount of pressure to apply, keeping your grip loose, rolling... etc. I have a headache! But its not all bad, I mean, I think it will be fun to do when it doesn't take so dang long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's nice to know that someone else knows how I feel! Honestly, I think you are doing great in clinic. You are very on top of things!! I'm glad you're my partner. It can only get better, cause it can't get worse... :)
Hey Jen, it's jami! I was just cruisin through some blogs and thought i would stop to say hi! First, cute boy! I love the pic!! I liked reading your entries...it took me back to a year ago. I think my whole class felt the same way as you guys are. It's a lot to take in...especially with everything else you are learning in class. Keep at it though. Pretty soon a fulcrum will just be second nature and you will be able to probe with your eyes closed!! :) Let me know if you need anything!
--jami-- aka cheeks
Post a Comment