Monday, December 05, 2005

I made it!!

Today was our first day of patient treatment and I made it! I didn't have a nervous breakdown like I anticipated and I got my patient completely done by the end of the day, which he's very happy about! My back is a little sore but I tried really hard to correct my posture everytime I would think about it. Posture really is one of the hardest things to think about when you're probing and scaling. True, it took me almost an hour to scale 4 quads of a class 1B but I did it. So anyway, I am glad we did that today it was definitely a good experience. I feel like I am ready for next semester. Now I just need to find some patients... see ya next semester!

1 comment:

Send in the Clown said...

Well it has been some time since I have posted anything here but let me tell you that patient that you had was super hot. He probably was the best man I have seen since Clark Gable. Wow what a hotie. And his smile is so cute, you are one lucky lady Jenny. I dont what kind of perfume you wear but I need to get a sample so I can get a man like that. Ouch it hurts to look at something that good looking.