Friday, December 02, 2005
Radiology
I usually don't write about Radiology so I thought I'd just take a moment to say hallelujah- my x-rays are done!! It feels so good to be done not to mention now I don't have to come in next Wednesday. I liked doing the patient treatments a lot because now I am ahead on two patients that I will treat in clinic and it was good experience so I don't forget everything I learned this semester. I really wasn't nervous during my patient treatment but I did make a few mistakes... like forgetting to get the double film packets from Mrs. Campbell and just using our regular films... oops!! Hopefully that won't hurt me too much. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jen, i had my dad come in for a full mouth xray last year and i think he wanted to kill me by the time i was done!! I seems like it takes forever and who knew you could take like 20 films on just one mouth! Can you believe your first semester is already over? Time flies, just have fun and take it all in! Have a great Christmas and enjoy you time off! --jami--
Post a Comment