Monday, January 23, 2006

Another Class 1B

I have finished my second class 1B patient for the semester... YEAH!!! I feel pretty good about that. I could definitely feel spots with calculus and I felt like I knew what I was doing for the most part. There was a LOT of bleeding which kind of freaked me out at first because I thought I was tearing my patients gums apart. But when I got my scale check done, McConaughey commented that she noticed that the tissues bled very easily and that she might recommend the patient use Prevident. I'm looking forward to seeing my first Class 1A patient on Wednesday. Everyone says it should be easy but we'll see...

1 comment:

Send in the Clown said...

Keep up the good the good work babe. You are doing good. I tell you this all the time but I feel that writting it here you pay more attention to it. You are great and very special.
Love Your BFF
Eric