Friday, August 25, 2006

Orientation, CPR & Parking Pass Night!


Today was the "unofficial" first day of school. We had our orientation and CPR certification. (Hopefully someone finds that test that is lost! EEKS!) Anyway, it was fun to see everyone again. As you can see, we got some good experience in CPR!
I realized that there really were things that I've missed over the summer and today really helped calm me down about the next year. I guess it doesn't really count that one of the things I missed was hearing Jalene's "The Final Countdown" ringtone! :)
Oh yes, I am also posting some pictures of the good times some of us shared when we slept over for A6 parking passes a couple of weeks ago. I hope Aimee, my love, doesn't kill me for this next one! I just thought it was so cute that Eric was looking down at her. I know she's gonna be angry because I took this picture at like 1:00 a.m. And then Candance and Steph thought it was pretty funny that when their fingers and toes meshed together they were two very contrasting shades so we took a photo of that too. I think it might have been one of those "it's only funny at 2 a.m." type of moments.

3 comments:

Hale yeah! said...

Dude, you are like the blog queen!! I'm glad my ringtone could bring you some joy; it is pretty cool. Orientation helped ease my fears a little also, it's still going to kick by but hey, whatever. Thanks for taking all the pictures you do for our class. See you bright and early monday morning!!

Aimee said...

Good job Jen! Now everyone knows how gross I look at 2am. Damn I was really tired. That was the worst twenty something hours!! Next time I'm gonna be in charge of the camera!!

Tatiana said...

Hey,

Who's the cute girl in the first photo? Oh, that would be me! :) I'm so glad that you take so many pictures, it's so fun to be able to see them and remember all the good time's we've had! I can't believe we're back in school! It's so crazy that it's our last year! Well, here's to...big pay checks!