Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Instrument sharpening... I get it!
I am so so soo glad that we had that instrument sharpening review in our first clinic session on Thursday because I felt like I had no idea what I was doing beforehand and now I'm thinking, "Wow! Instrument sharpening really works!" I know its a very important skill to have and I honestly felt helpless last semester when I knew my instruments were dulling and I would make my best attempt at sharpening (which was TOTALLY wrong) but it didn't seem to work very well. :( Maybe it would've been good to actually check out that video last semester when Costley asked us to! Woops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi sitting in clinic because my pt. no showed. So I thought I would make a little post on your blog. Ya, feel totally the same about sharpening. We should have checked it out!!
Post a Comment