Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Just like riding a bicycle
So hygiene is just like riding a bicycle... I was amazed at how it all came back to me on the first day of clinic. I thought I would forget a lot more than I did, however I did forget to probe the entire maxillary lingual quad of my patient. :) But really I think I did pretty dang well. I got a FMX done on a class V patient and I completed all 4 quads on that same patient. My class III was a little harder and I got a late start so I only got one quad done but still I am amazed at my progress from last semester. I'm not really sure what the difference is but I feel a lot more confident this semester than I did last semester too which makes a big difference. Hopefully it stays that way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, it was good to see you at convention...just think, only a 1 1/2 semesters to go! I'm glad you guys all get along so well. Your friends will for sure help you get through the next few months! Take a ton of pictures, laugh all the time, say a few prayers and you will make it through!! I'll have to check back in and see how things are going, take care!
--jami--
Post a Comment