Here's a fun story for you... Today I was trying to get my board patient in to take so xrays when her phone number wasn't working. So I tried to call her again, and again. But it didn't work. So I looked up her address in her chart and during lunch Erica and I drove to her house and we got her to come in for xrays this afternoon! Yipee! So now after all that stress I feel like I definitely need to call her and arrange for me to be her personal chaparone for boards.
Today I had a pretty good day considering it went nothing like how I had planned. In the morning I was going to take xrays on my board pt. and in the afternoon I was going to see Ashley's class 3 pt. I ended up finishing Ashley's class 3 pt. in the morning and taking xrays on my board pt. in the afternoon while simultaneously cleaning a 1A patient of Ashley's. It ended up being a pretty crazy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment