Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Gettin' down to the wire

Two more weeks to go! I have some mixed emotions about being at this point in school. First, I am SO over with this stuff and ready to move on to the real world and get a paycheck. On the other hand, I am really going to miss seeing everybody and carpooling with Des and Jalene. The past two years really have just flown by and it is a little unbelievable that we are almost finished. On the other hand, I am really grateful that we still have two more weeks left because I still need about 6 anesthesia experiences, 4 quads of a class 4 pt. and some major PE's. I am seriously praying that I can get it all done... I HAVE to get it all done. Today I took xrays on a patient that needed a physician consult and it looks like I can probably get at least 2 quads of a class 4 out of him. He's coming back on the last day of clinic so at least I can count on that! Well, what else can I say besides... see ya!

No comments: