Friday, May 04, 2007

Pictures




Okay so I got these pictures to upload and then my internet connection got lost so I couldn't upload anymore but here's a few good pictures!

4 comments:

Jami said...

HEY! Congrats on graduation! I'm sure you've already taken clinicals and i hope the day wasn't too bad for you! Try not to think about the results too much...everything is out of your hands and i'm sure you did just fine anyway! Hope all is well, keep in touch! --Jami--

{Brittany} said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I feel so special and glad that I have joined my fellow bloggers. Watch out, pretty soon I will be "vlogging." Your pictures are cute on here. I especially like the Maui pictures because I hadn't seen any before.

Aimee said...

Jen...nice pictures lovie! I'm so glad we're done. I just wish it wasn't so crappy waiting around for results. Hopefully we all kicked butt! Love ya girl!

Em said...

I can't come to terms that we are done. It seems so unreal. Soon I hope that we can all move on and begin our lives for real. I hope that you and Jalene still will blog. I really enjoyed both of you; you are both so competent and so encouraging to others. Thanks for your kind words on the day of my clinical boards.