Sunday, December 09, 2007

Tagged by Aimee

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in geometry class with my future husband (way unbeknownst to me)
2. I was on a competitive dance team and took about 6 hours of classes a week
3. I would regularly enjoy “Friends’” parties on Thursday nights. Must See TV!
4. I was voted “Queen” of our 8th grade Valentine’s dance. (Super lame!)
5. I was in concert choir

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to church
2. Go to Eric’s parent’s house for dinner
3. Shower
4. Give Frankie (my doggie) his amoxicillin
5. Practice my guitar

5 foods I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Ice cream
3. Chips and salsa/guacamole/dip
4. Barbecue Chicken Pizza
5. Salads

5 bad habits:
1. Casual swears
2. Cutting Eric off when he’s talking
3. Watching too much TV
4. Sleeping in too much when I’m not working
5. Saying mean things, jokingly (mostly to Eric and sometimes I hurt his feelings)

5 of my favorite toys: (this is a weird one)
1. My computer
2. My guitar
3. Books
4. Movies
5. My car

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Nice....these are pretty fun to read about other people!

By the way, I added the "this is a weird one" on the favorite toys subject. So, you can take that off if you want! I just thought it was silly, cos at 33 I don't really have any favorite toys.

Thanks for playing along!

Bri, Steph, Whit, Tay, James, Ben, Sam said...

I cannot believe you turned my lame 'tag' down, and yet you oblige this one - what's up with that? Oh well, it was funny to read, so that's a plus.
We also really liked the Santa story from primary - hil-ar-i-ous! Love you, Jen.

sorensenpower said...

Maybe you didn't see what #4 said, but it asks you about bad habbits. Casual swears aren't bad habits, that's all good!!!

Send in the Clown said...

Your blog has hit a boring point maybe make something up to put on here so I can enjoy your blog to the MAX!