Boo!
Hope everybody had the kind of Halloween that dreams and treats are made of! I love Halloween and I think that as far as decorations go in our house, Halloween is pretty much tied with Christmas as far as quantity goes. Its always been one of my favorite holidays to decorate for, make treats, watch scary movies, I even really do love dressing up when I have a reason to! This Halloween Eric and I enjoyed many classics including the original "House on Haunted Hill", the original "The Haunting", "The Witches", "Hocus Pocus", and "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken". Next year we'll have to make sure and get the ones we missed like, "The Changeling", "Watcher in the Woods", and "Nightmare before Christmas". I had nightmares about the remake of "House on Haunted Hill" and the original "The Haunting".Roscoe and Frankie enjoyed their first Halloween with us, they dressed up as a devil and bat, respectively.

This picture speaks for itself!
This is Eric carving pumpkins. He did 2 and I did 1. He was only wearing his underwear though so I made him put this blanket on for the picture.



6 comments:
Yay for Halloween! The dogs look super cute!
I wanted to be Miss Piggy but I didn't have much of an option with everything so picked over at Target. Next year I guess I'll have to be proactive and go somewhere in Denver a couple of weeks before! Hope you guys had a fun night and I'll see you soon!!!
How fun to dress up your dogs. They are cute!!! Love the pumpkins. I told my mom that if I could I would carve pumpkins all year long.
Very creative pumpkins! I love the spider, it looks awesome. We love Halloween too. We even have a "Nightmare before Christmas" cookie jar.
Your pumpkins are awesome! We are fans of Halloween also. Decked out in lights and even blow up things. It's so much fun! BTW, you've been tagged.
great pumpkins!
Hey! Yes, time does fly! I think I'm having a quarter-life crisis...I turn 25 next week! J/K, but I can't believe I'm going to be 25! I do feel like I just graduated-everyone thinks I did, I look like I'm 12, but that's ok. :) Super cute pumpkins! I'm trying to plan a weekend in the Spring to come play with friends, so we'll have to have a big reunion party with all the DH friends! I miss everyone! :)
Post a Comment