This is probably the most recent picture on the whole post, but all the picture are totally out of order and I didn't have time to organize so enjoy the chaos!
Gwyneth loves sucking on the rag during bathtime. Now that she's discovered it, she's constantly trying to get it in her mouth!
Just a perfect little sweetheart!

What are you doing dad?
A couple of weeks ago we went on a tour of the Mountain Meadows Massacre sites. It was a fantastic learning experience. Gwyneth was about a 6/10 on the scale of not fussing during the tour but she was a 10/10 on the scale of being cute on the tour.
Uh oh! Live action puking.
Brice was hiding her face from the camera and Ashton posed like this. He's so funny!
Cute nephews! Cooper, the one year old, downed a whole package of Hot Tamales. This kid'll eat anything!
Gwyneth really loved her participation in the race. Mainly because she got to sleep through most of it.

Ashton was so cute running with Kent and he did such a good job of not letting anyone behind him pass for awhile. Finally, when someone did pass him he started to get really depressed and then when Eric and I passed him, he cried. It was a little sad, but I guess you gotta learn to deal with disappointment at some time in your life. Better 4 than 20!

This year the Jones Family Reunion was "Fiesta" themed. Gwyneth didn't particularly love her stay this year because she was too little to play with all the kids that kept her awake way past her bedtime. Maybe next year will be better? I'll tell you one thing though, she looked the cutest in her Jones tee shirt.

The annual moose sighting. Can you spot the big brown spot in the middle of the photo?
These pictures are totally out of order, this is Gwyneth on the way to Island Park.
This picture makes me long for summer to be back in full swing again. This was a pre-movie backyard baseball game on a "bad movie Thursday with the Jones'".
Gwyneth loves sucking on the rag during bathtime. Now that she's discovered it, she's constantly trying to get it in her mouth!

What are you doing dad?
Uh oh! Live action puking.Ashton was so cute running with Kent and he did such a good job of not letting anyone behind him pass for awhile. Finally, when someone did pass him he started to get really depressed and then when Eric and I passed him, he cried. It was a little sad, but I guess you gotta learn to deal with disappointment at some time in your life. Better 4 than 20!
This year the Jones Family Reunion was "Fiesta" themed. Gwyneth didn't particularly love her stay this year because she was too little to play with all the kids that kept her awake way past her bedtime. Maybe next year will be better? I'll tell you one thing though, she looked the cutest in her Jones tee shirt.
The annual moose sighting. Can you spot the big brown spot in the middle of the photo?
3 comments:
Thanks for helping Ashton learn disappointment. We have been working on that one for a while. I don't know if he will ever learn! Cute pictures of Gigi!! I love the cross eyed one. Corbin does that and I forgot that newborns do that a lot!!!
Yay! I love all the pictures--baby Gigi is getting so big and she's so freaking cute!! Can't wait to see her in her dress for Meg's wedding! Oh, and I LOVE the picture of Frankie and Roscoe spooning its so cute!
Loves.
I laughed so hard at Gigi's 12 hour old photo shoot. That was so cute and hilarious at the same time!
Post a Comment