So today is Gigi's 2-month birthday (I totally missed her 1-month birthday, but I was still in quite a haze at that time) so I thought I better do a little post about her today and how much we've loved her last 2 months. She went to the doctor yesterday for a check-up and immunizations (sad face). She is now 10 lbs. even and 22.25 inches long! That is the 75th% for length and 50th% for weight. She has official baby acne, the doctor thought it might be eczema but on closer inspection found little blackheads. I was told to get some Eucerin cream or Aquaphor and put it on her face to help but she comes by it naturally, sorry Gigi!
*She is making eye contact all the time, loves to give us big, dimpled grins, and makes the cutest cooing sounds.
*She loves to suck on her pacifier but if that's not around her fists are right up in her mouth immediately, even just after eating.
*She is getting very interested in the things around her. Some of her favorite things to stare at are: the blinds, our shiny silver bedroom ceiling fan, and the little bugs & bears on the mobiles in her crib and bassinet.
*She is NOT a fan of the dogs licking her.
*She sleeps regularly for usually about 5 hours at night and then wakes up to eat every 3 hours throughout the rest of the day.
*She has always taken a bottle easily since we introduced her to it at about 2 weeks.
*She is so strong & loves to move. She squirms and kicks her legs all the time when she's awake
*One of my favorite things is when she's breastfeeding, sometimes Roscoe is laying by my side and she rests her foot on his back and moves it back and forth softly in his fur.
*She cries a LOT less than she did during the first 6 weeks.
*She loves to swing. Thank heavens for automatic swings!
*She is usually really good when we're out running errands too as long as we keep things moving. Occassionally, she's gotten cranky in a check-out line, but who hasn't?
*She's brought so much joy into our lives.
Happy 2-month birthday Gigi!


This is my new haircut I just got today. I love it and hope that I will be able to do it.

Front view of new 'do. The stylist is Chelsey Pugh at Cottage Retreat Day Spa, she's the best, thanks Chelsey!

This morning Gigi fell asleep watching Ghostbusters with Eric. I love her little puckered lips!

She was being so cute and smiley a couple of days ago that I just kept taking pictures and these are my favorites. (The one above and three below)

Dimples!

Excited!

Just cute, even with acne!

Gigi, her cousin Benson and her new friend Ryder at a BBQ at my house last Friday. All three babies were born within 2 weeks of each other.

Gigi's first kiss from a non-related boy! My friend's little boy kept giving Gigi kisses. He's going in for it here and Gigi, like a proper girl knows to close her eyes when receiving a kiss. But I do need to teach her to close her mouth! No open-mouthed kisses!
12 comments:
Love your hair! Gigi is so cute, I think she looks like a perfect mix of you and Eric. Her smile is adorable!
You have such a cute little girl and that haircut looks awesome on you!
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Wow she is getting so big and what a cutie! I can't believe that she is 2 months old. How is work going? I can't remember if you are working one or two days? Landon broke out in a rash too. I started using that Aquaphour. It is amazing! We all need to get together soon!
I LOVE your hair. It is darling! So is Gigi. I love all the cute pictures of her smiling.
She is so cute!! and I love your new haircut Jenny!!! See you this weekend.
Very cute!! ..both your hair and your darling little daughter :)
How funny that the girl that cut your hair.. is in my moms ward!! I grew up with her older sister, Cami. Small world!
Jen! You are such a hot mommy! I love your cute little girl, and your new hair cut. Love and miss ya!
Cute cut. But the little girl is much more darling. She's holding her head up! That's great!
Jen Love the new do! Gywneth is too cute! Even though we now live close it is still fun to see pictures of her since she is changing and growing so fast!
We need updates Jenny!!! :) See you in a few weeks!
Need current pictures...they change so fast.
Post a Comment