More probing today. I am getting better at it (at least I think so). I got to probe two different lab partners so it was good to get some practice on someone else and get a different view for part of the day. One important thing I learned today is that the plastic covers for the air/water syringe and the suction ALREADY have holes in them! I have been puncturing my own holes thus far so that was a good thing to learn.
2 comments:
If I could give you any advice it would be to focus on posture first. It won't matter how good your skills are when your back starts killing you. Also, don't tell any of your instructors this, but probing should take about 30 seconds total, if the tissue is pink, it's a 3, if it's red and bleeds do a real probing. Not that you should take shortcuts but...
Thanks for the advice! My posture is usually horrible unless I am really concentrating on it.
Post a Comment