Monday, November 28, 2005
Time flies when you're scaling...
How was everyone's holiday? Mine was the perfectly needed break before we finish up this mother of a semester. Wow! I can't believe today was our last day to work on each other before patient treatment next Monday. Unless we end up getting some time on Wednesday but still I can't believe the semester is almost over. It really has flown by. I was thinking today when I was doing the PSR that I really can't believe how much I've learned this semester. I've gone from not being able to probe to being able to do an entire mouth (without recording numbers) in like 25 minutes. Plus I feel like I can look in someone's mouth and actually know what I'm looking at and why it looks the way it does. I feel like even though I've complained a lot about specific clinic days I have really learned everything I need to know to start working on patients and now I just need practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment