Monday, September 18, 2006

36 xrays later...

It's the lastest title of my new horror film. It's about me having to take xrays all day long on both of my patients and it was horrible. But what can you do? I finally get that thing that Prof. Alexander is always saying about how the xrays are like your bright lights when you're driving at night. My patient had some real issues and I really felt like I needed the xrays to see everything that was going on. It was difficult to tell whether his pockets were pseudo pockets or how much bone loss he actually had without seeing the xrays because he had a lot of gingival inflammation. Anyway, I got my xrays done and I hope to see some easy patients here pretty soon. The sad thing is, I've seen a few difficult patients so far, but no patients for mockboards yet.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That title scares the bejezzes out of me! I am not sure if I have some repressed memories of retakes or what...I wish you luck with your mockboard search!

cdsdds said...

Your strivings for perfection crack me up. You are stressing out way too much. Finding a board patient can be a pain, though. Good luck.