Thursday, October 19, 2006

Clinic TA - 10/18/06

I was the radiology TA for the second time today and today was really good for me. Mostly it was a good learning experience for me but also I think I was a little bit of help for the junior students as well. I learned how to do digital xrays, which I'd never done before and even got a chance to play around with it a little bit. I learned how to write on the films and put graphics on them (like circling a spot of calculus or something). Anyway, it was also a good review of technique for taking PA's. I think I'd kind of forgotten the proper technique for the canine film and as I was helping the students today things started coming back to me.

1 comment:

Jami said...

HEY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am way excited for you guys! You better plan fast! ha ha ha...short engagements are the best. he surprised me with the ring and we were only engaged for 8 weeks! I am happy for you! Post a pict of your ring...i'd love to see it!