So, lets just say that 37.5/100 isn't exactly a good score on mockboards so you can imagine how I was feeling for the rest of the day. I can comfort myself a little by knowing that Prof. Hanson told me he was an incredibly difficult patient that she wouldn't put in front of anyone as an exam patient but still... I only got like 2 areas completed and he has to come back for completion of the quad that I worked on for mockboards. I just can't help but think, what the heck is my problem? I feel like 2 hours should have been more than enough time and yet I know when I was working on him there was still a lot of work to do after 2 hours. So I guess I'd just like to know how much of it was him being a hard patient and how much of it was just my own inefficiency?
And even though I went home with a horrible feeling of dissappointment after this mockboard I am looking forward to the next one hoping that I will be able to redeem myself, at least somewhat. Anyway, it was a good learning experience and I'm glad I had a hard patient instead of an easier patient because I wouldn't be as aware of my limitations if that were the case.
No comments:
Post a Comment