Thursday, October 19, 2006

LAB & CLINIC

The lab this morning was really fun & as crazy as this sounds, it made me a little nostalgic of the good ol' days of first year when we didn't have the stress of patients and classifications and requirements. I heard we got some really good pictures of everything.

This afternoon I saw a class 1B patient, which is okay but I'd rather have seen a class 2 because I haven't seen any so far!! Eeks! Better luck next time. Anyway, my patient experience was good because he hadn't had his teeth cleaned in over 4 years. There was a lot of plaque and quite a bit of decalcification along the gumline. I encouraged him to buy Prevident but he wasn't interested so what can you do. It is hard to understand why patients don't take up these great offers we can provide especially when I understand how much he really could've used the Rx toothpaste.

No comments: