Last clinic session I had a cancellation in the morning and sat around all morning trying to find things to keep me busy when a certain professor, okay a certain department head wanted her teeth cleaned... and I just happened to be ready and waiting. So, you can imagine how my head was spinning, not to mention it being the first day back in clinic after a month long break. Anyway, all I can say is, if I didn't totally act like an air-head, I did it!! And without missing anything either (whew!)
So in case anyone was wondering, over the break I did some exciting things. One, I got a cyst from my left wrist removed, which left behind a pretty good scar. Please don't hesitate to ask if you are interested in seeing it. The second thing, maybe a little more exciting, I got hitched on Dec 29, 2006! I went to Maui on my honeymoon and now I am back in full swing just getting ready for the next big thing... boards!
1 comment:
Jen,
You got a cyst removed? Cool. I had one in HS on my wrist too. One morning I woke up and it was there and a few months later I woke up and it was gone. Good thing too, because if it stayed much longer I was going to have them take it out. It gave me a little trouble, but like I said, luckily it went away. I'd like to see your scar. Glad you made it through Prof. B, at least thats who I'm assuming you cleaned.
Post a Comment