Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Last day at the VA!
I bet that is a popular dental hygiene post title because it is so exciting. I guess its not truly my last day, but it is my last day until the end of February so that is pretty exciting. I have really actually enjoyed my time here at the VA. In fact, I definitely prefer this environment to WSU clinic just because you don't have to do forever-long ODs. But it makes for a super long week when you have class Monday, VA Tuesday, TA Wednesday and Clinic Thursday. It is really nice to be completely done with that busy, busy schedule. Today my patients weren't too exciting. I saw a 1B in the morning and a Class 5 in the afternoon. My class 5 patient admitted to not really doing any OH ever until yesterday. That's right, he started brushing his teeth yesterday, folks! As I hygienist I just think, how could this happen? And now I hope he is motivated enough to keep it up so he can keep what teeth he has left.
Labels:
VA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have had a busy schedule this semester. I will watch your blog, anxiously, for a picture from you holiday wedding! Please post.
Post a Comment