Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Hey now, hey now don't dream its over!
Today I felt like I was done with school and out in the real world... until I didn't get a paycheck. Today was my clinical simulation day and it was pretty good. I felt like I could have squished in another patient which would have made for five but I still don't quite get how private practices see like 10 patients a day. I guess I will learn one day soon. Anyway, I really liked being busy and having that extra push of knowing the next patient was coming soon. I saw pretty easy patients and didn't have to do any xrays which I am sure would have made it more hectic. Probably the worst part was the paper work. I got way behind in the morning and the afternoon I found little times throughout the appointments to work on it so I wouldn't get behind. It was a really good learning day.
Labels:
Hygiene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment