Saturday, May 19, 2007

I passed!!

95 on my clinical exam. I think I missed 5 points on recession but who cares because I passed and I am going to DOPL on Monday to get my license!! About one more week and I will be an official RDH.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Awesome job Jen!!! We are so proud of your accomplishments and so excited for you! What a smarty - 95! We are so excited to see you in one week! Yeah!!!

Jami said...

hey congrats!! did you really get you scores already? when did you take your board? AAAHHH, now a little relaxing until the license comes :) Be prepared for somewhat of a learning curve even after graduation! There is still so much to learn...i'm still learning! Will you be working with another rdh in your office?

Andi said...

I just want to tell you congratulations on passing!! and congratulations on graduating...I don't think that I ever told you that. I hope that you are enjoying your new job!! Have a great trip and we will see you when you get back! We will be staying next door if you need anything!! I hope we don't invade your space too much!!

{Brittany} said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I guess all your hard work really paid off.