Thursday, September 06, 2007

I have some exciting news!

No, I'm not pregnant unlike everyone around me including: my sister, Stephanie and 3 of my sister-in-laws: Mandy, Brittany and Mahina! Britt and Mahina being the newest additions to that club so... congratulations! When Brittany announced it last night at dinner I was a little out of it so I wasn't very congratulatory but I am so excited to get 4 new nieces and/or nephews within the next 8-9 months. Now my news is that Eric and I just closed on our first home! It is a cute little rambler in Murray and we are so excited! I can't wait to finally have a place of our own. It is a great central location and the best part of all is, it is like a one minute drive to my work! I could jog to work quite easily but then I'd have to deal with being sweaty when I got there so I guess that is out. The house is right across the street from an elementary school and while Eric and I were hanging out during the inspection a couple of weeks ago we really enjoyed watching the kids at recess as they chased each other around the playground and chanted, "Girls hate boys!" I will be posting pictures as soon as we get moved in! I also have pictures to post from our trip to Chicago among other things. More to come!

6 comments:

Hale yeah! said...

I am so excited you bought house!!!! That is so fun! I can't wait to come see it. We should go to lunch one of these fridays or something! Aren't you so glad to be done with school. So ya, we did get a new car. We got a Honda Accord, I really like it :) I think I like just having a dependable car and a car where the AC and heat both work:) We need to get together soon!!!

Mandy said...

Congrats you new home owners! That is very exciting news! Post pictures soon since we won't be able to see it in person until Christmas time. I hear it is by the condo Rob and I lived in when we first got married. What a great location. Yeah for Jenny to be getting out of the basement!!

Aimee said...

SWEET!! I'm super proud of you guys. Life's not too bad these days eh? We'll I'll expect pregnancy news next.

Congrats on the house lovie!

Andi said...

I am waiting for pictures of the new house. I guess we can wait the two weeks...but if you could get some pictures up during your busy schedule that would be great! We would really appreciate it.

Candice said...

Congratulations! I'm really excited for you!! I want to see it when I'm up for UDHA! :) Don't worry, everyone and their dog is pregnant right now! People here think we are crazy that we've been married for 4 years and don't have kids yet...all well! So how's Dr. Smith? He's pretty funny huh!

Mandy said...

I hear you have moved in, so where are the pictures? I expect you to get on it immediately since I am sure you have nothing else going on in your life!