Monday, October 29, 2007

LARS AND THE REAL GIRL

Over the weekend Eric, Meg and I went to see this movie and we all agreed that this is the best movie we have seen in awhile. For me, it could be the best movie of the year... we'll see if Martian Kid can beat it out (opening this weekend)! Ryan Gosling is perfect in this role and Emily Mortimer graciously shares the spotlight with her co-star "Bianca" who is a, uh, hmmm... So, take the trip out to Trolley Square and see Lars and the Real Girl. I also received a hot tip that Dan in Real Life is a good movie. Oh and P.S. The pictures of our new house, if you haven't already seen them are on Eric's blog oprahismymom.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Mike and Joelle said...

Cute pictures!! I am blogging! We can be blogging friends. How is life? How are you?

Unknown said...

Joelle, I tried to go to your blog but it didn't come up. But I am doing very well! Thanks!