Well, its been another successful day in Utah since that fateful day of July 24, 1847. My family and I went and saw Hairspray this afternoon and then had a KFC barbecue at grandma Barb & grandpa Karl's. Then we played Chicken Feet with domino's to our hearts content. I thought Hairspray was just fantastic. I watched the episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" last week where the Director/Choreographer was a guest judge on it. They were talking about the movie and one of the judges said, "it was just one of those movies where I found myself sitting there smiling". Boy did he hit the nail on the head. I seriously was just sitting there with a grin on my face through almost the whole thing. It give it 5 out of 5 stars. I have a teenage girl crush on Zac Efron too! I think its the Elvis hairdo. Anyway, I have some pictures of what Eric and I spent last weekend doing, hard manual labor! We went up to Bear Lake West where Eric's grandpa has some property and he was getting concrete poured in the mid-noon sun. So we spent the rest of the afternoon smoothing and finishing the concrete. I am very glad to have a career as a hygienist after that experience!

4 comments:
Look at you doing hard labor :) I also saw Hairspray and loved it! I thought it was very entertaining. For some reason I love Christopher Walkin, he is very weird and fascinating to me. I kept wanting him to dance so I could see a few of his moves from the 'Weapon of Choice' music video. That is still my all time favorite music video. So we should totally get together on Thursday. I am not scheduled to work, unless she calls me at 6:30 in the morning, which I highly doubt since every dentist basically agrees to take off the whole month in July :)
Well I'm super excited to see Hairspray after these great reviews it's getting! Me and Mary Ann are going to go to it soon hopefully. :) Well, the hygienists in my office refer out 5's and 6's that aren't responding, or if a pt has lots of 6's. I've actually referred 2 now...One had some class 3 mobility on some of her teeth, and another had an 8 with LOTS of calculus, he would've been a class 3 or 4 at Weber. The dentists are so awesome about it! So it's been good. It's kind of a gray area some of them...it's hard to know.
i think this job looks tough other than the outside part..if i could work in the sun i'd be one happy camper!
I'm about to be in your boat again...i just got my Ohio license and when we move i'll be temping to begin with which is something i dread, but at the same time it's good to get a feel for a bunch of offices! Be greatful for the days of work you do have! (isn't it nice to finally get a paycheck!?!)
Good work...I told Jdub that you and Eric are going to be the favories now!! Somebody has to be! I wish that I could go and see Hairspray...it looks really good. I will have to wait for it to come out on DVD though. We miss you guys!! Keep putting up new posts for us!
Post a Comment