Thanks to Andi I spent about 3 hours today updating the look of my blog. I created one entire template then found new cute winter themed stuff so I went and created a 2nd look. It does take some time I can tell you that! Thanks Andi I love it!
I love your blog and the pet name for you and your husband is awesome! I think it is great that you are still using you blog to keep in touch, and keep updates. I hope that I have enough motivation after I graduate to keep blogging!
Well, your blog looks good and I am proud of you that you figured it out! It took me two tries before I gave up and had someone else do it! Thats okay though...we can't all be smart at everything! I do like the new look...I guess I will have to pass the info on to Britt!
Like the new blog. Looks good. I enjoy my crappy looking blog. Last time I tried to change it did not work so good :) Um so I miss everyone and we need to get together sometime!
4 comments:
I love your blog and the pet name for you and your husband is awesome! I think it is great that you are still using you blog to keep in touch, and keep updates. I hope that I have enough motivation after I graduate to keep blogging!
I love the look of your new blog. I might have to get some tips so that I can change mine too. Cute!!
Well, your blog looks good and I am proud of you that you figured it out! It took me two tries before I gave up and had someone else do it! Thats okay though...we can't all be smart at everything! I do like the new look...I guess I will have to pass the info on to Britt!
Like the new blog. Looks good. I enjoy my crappy looking blog. Last time I tried to change it did not work so good :) Um so I miss everyone and we need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment