Sunday, February 03, 2008
Deep Thoughts
One of Eric and my favorite things to do is read "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handy. They are full of words of wisdom such as, "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. Basically, it's made up of two separate words — "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind." There are several others that are equally as thought provoking and hilarious but Eric brought up a good point the other day when he said, "What would it be like to be Jack Handy's kid and say, "Dad, I need some advice..." and he would reply with something totally ridiculous like the above comment. I am sure glad that I am not Jack Handy's child. But he sure is funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment