So a couple of weeks ago we went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Jones' grave with the whole Jones family. Its a tradition, I guess. We spent about two hours hangin' in the graveyard. There was quite the wind chill but through it all I got some pictures that I couldn't resist posting. Afterwards, we "enjoyed" a meal at Golden Corral?




Parenting 101: don't leave one-year-olds unattended in a vehicle. Brice was one key-turn away from escape.

I saved the best for last... Eric has a way with Parker. Yes, he is as terrified as he looks and yes, Eric is laughing. It is even funnier because last night we babysat the boys and Eric held Parker down and made him pee his pants. Not on purpose, but still, I just wouldn't be surprised if Parker will need counseling from the trauma caused by his uncle Eric. Although, I must add that I was very proud of Eric for taking care of two children and a baby for 2 1/2 hours by himself before I arrived. He fed the baby & the kids, got them in the pajamas, played with them, cleaned up after them and mostly, handled Cooper when he was awake the whole time! He even put them to bed successfully and read them 3 stories. I found out a good gift for Eric is a pop-up book that is a Star Wars Guide to the Galaxy. He loved it more than the kids did!
3 comments:
Too cute!! I am so excited for you guys to have kids. You both are so good with them, so let's get on it!
Good with them? Is this mahina? She always has been very positive. I think that our kid would be the smelly kid in class that doesn't wear a shirt with sleeves. Oh and he or she has a rat tail hair style
Hey Jenny! Maybe I should be friends with you since your sister never updates her blog! Cute dogs, ya know how us Sandalls feel about dogs. The Spruce Moose is still awesome!
Amandall Sandall Tuckett
Post a Comment