I'll have to show this to Payton & Parker. Did you see the one we did of them? Pretty funny stuff! Thanks to Eric for introducing JibJab to us. The boys love it!!
Jenny thank you so much for the bracelet, I wear it everyday! and everyone asks where I got it. You have been so kind, thanks for your friendship and concern. Love, Brytten xoxo
6 comments:
Too cute, I love it!
Gold medal worthy if I do say so self.
I'll have to show this to Payton & Parker. Did you see the one we did of them? Pretty funny stuff! Thanks to Eric for introducing JibJab to us. The boys love it!!
You guys are such dorks, I LOVE it!!
Jenny thank you so much for the bracelet, I wear it everyday! and everyone asks where I got it. You have been so kind, thanks for your friendship and concern.
Love, Brytten xoxo
This makes me want to vomit.
Post a Comment