I just went to look at a funny picture that is on my sister-in-law's blog when I realized that I never finished blogging about Christmas! Sorry it's a little late! I forgot my camera, then I forgot/got too lazy to take pictures most of the time so I don't have a ton of pictures to begin with but here are some of the highlights.

Brice being cute and sucking her thumb in this wee little chair. This was the first stop Christmas morning after Eric & I woke up at about 9:30. Jealous? Yeah, you gotta enjoy these moments while you have them. I am sure when we have kids that wake up at 6 a.m. we'll love those moments too... well, maybe!

Brice, again, being just as cute as ever and singing karaoke. More of just spitting into the microphone than anything. Although she does love jingle bells! "Jingle bells, jingle all the way, HEY!"

Then we went to my parents house for mid-day breakfast. It was really fun having almost the whole family from my mom's side here for Christmas. I only wish I could have seen more of them before the holidays were over. Here's Teresa, Corinne, Kara & Bella.

The beautiful Morgan & Jake enjoying Christmas morning. I can't believe how old Jake is getting and Morgan looked so good!

And Aaron spent most of his time at the kids' table playing this game. I don't know what it is or anything about it, I was just busy snapping pictures quickly to make up for all of my forgetfulness & laziness prior to this. So that wraps up 2008 and I wish everyone love, happiness & a new baby for 2009! Well, that is what we're hoping for anyway!
2 comments:
Jen I was looking at your side bar and I just have to say we have a lot of the same favorite books and TV shows : House 30 Rock. The Kite runner, The Secret Life of Bees and To Kill a Mockingbird (my all time favorite) I just had to share that with ya :)
Kids make the Chirstmas season worth it. See you at UDA!!
Post a Comment