I founds this set online at babysupermall.com. It reminds me of Bambi and I just fell in love with it when I saw it. I thought my dad would be happy I was going with a "Deer" theme. I am thinking about painting the walls to match the crib skirt so the bottom will be sage green, then a brown stripe running horizontally then the top will be white. Is that too matchy? I am not a very good decorator but I am really excited about decorating the nursery but at the same time, I don't have a lot of faith in my own decorating abilities so any help or comments are appreciated!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
I think I finally found a nursery set!
I founds this set online at babysupermall.com. It reminds me of Bambi and I just fell in love with it when I saw it. I thought my dad would be happy I was going with a "Deer" theme. I am thinking about painting the walls to match the crib skirt so the bottom will be sage green, then a brown stripe running horizontally then the top will be white. Is that too matchy? I am not a very good decorator but I am really excited about decorating the nursery but at the same time, I don't have a lot of faith in my own decorating abilities so any help or comments are appreciated!
Labels:
Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Cute nursery set. Just don't let your Dad bring his guns over!!! I like your idea for the room. I think that will look darling. How exciting. We need to start planning a shower!
I too like it. I know what you are feeling in not having faith in my own decorating skills! I do think you should ask your dad for some "BAMBI" wall decor. Maybe a head or two??
I am not the best at decorating either; I have been in my house for over a year and I still have a huge blank wall. Oh well. I love the nursery set, it's super cute and I like the idea of painting the walls. See you at UDA!!!
Very cute! ..and I like your idea, I think it will turn out really nice :) Thats funny you found it at babyssupermall - thats where I found the set for our little girl too! *lol*
HEYYYYY, I have the BEST idea ever for your nursery decor. It goes right along with deer/bambi... just leave one wall open for the moose head. YOU ARE SET! No, really, that is a VERY cute set for babyjonezGWENETH is that how you spell it? Love your guts. Teresa
Jen how crazy! This is the set that I really liked. We saw it first at babies r us {if you haven't been, run, don't walk} but it had bunnies instead of deer, but when I looked online for stuff I saw the deer. We like it cause it can go either way, boy or girl. Just wanted to let you know I highly approve. :)
cute bedding!! The lady at babies r us told me to get a crib mattress in our price range that has the most coils for the price...the stiffer the better for babies i guess. IT's supposed to be good for SIDS and baby safety. We ended up getting a mid-grade one. Do fun to check in on you! Hope things are coming along!
SOOO Cute!! I love it. I totally think you should paint it those colors! It will be so cute. You look so cute prego:) Are you going to UDA?
Hey I need to invite you to my blog.. e mail me so I have your e mail. It's michellehoughton@ymail.com
Very cute, Jen. I think the paint colors you're planning will turn out perfectly. I really like browns these days with pink or green. If we didn't have stuff of our own to paint, I'd volunteer us to help you... 'Course we probably won't get any of our painting done before Baby S arrives anyway. :) Loves to you (and Eric).
Yes!!! A deer theme! Then your kid will grow up to be a hunter!
That is so cute!!! Almost makes me want another baby. Hey, how was Neil Diamond, anyway? And thanks for your help with the dinner planning.
I keep looking to see if there are baby pics yet. I am excited for you.
I love it Jenny! Unlike Danny I believe baby G will grow up to be a lover of all gods creatures like deer and she will never ever want to kill them!
Well, I think she will love god's creatures by dining on their delicious flesh.
More than want to kill them she'll want to taste them, which will in turn lead to the killing. That makes it okay!
That looks so cute. I had no idea you are pregnant. congrats! I am so excited about it.
Post a Comment