This was taken the day before Gwynnie was born. Its hard to believe she was crammed in there!
After 2 very short, but very intense hours of labor here is the new addition to our family!
Sweet little angel! This outfit is already a little tighter than it was when she wore it here at 1 day old! This is because she eats like a champ!
Eric's first diaper change resulted in her carrier being soaked with pee & a little poop too! He's come a long way since then!
The welcoming committee! I'm not sure why everyone is laughing but I'm sure its got to be either because Gwynnie passed gas or over something Eric said.
After Gwynnie's first bath at home her hair stuck straight out like a little baby chick. She's our whole world now in every way. Life does revolve around her and I've never been so tired in all my life. This is definitely the hardest thing I've ever done but I can't imagine life without her. Thank you for blessing our family little baby Gigi!
7 comments:
She is so cute!!! I can't wait to meet her in less than a month!!! Congrats!
What a beautiful baby girl! I want to come see her too when Ashly comes home.
Congrats!
Oh she is adorable! Congratulations Jen!! Im so jealous right now... I just got back from the doc and sounds like I may have another week!! ...and Im already 2 days past my due date...oh so uncomfortable and ANXIOUS to meet our little angel as well! Good luck with everything!! :)
She is SO pretty and you guys are just a dang cute family. Seriously though - how do you not have any stretch marks?
Jen, She is a DOLL! congrats! It is amazing how they change your whole word!
I hope she sleeps better then my little one cuz she is almost 6 months now and I am still exhausted:)
She is SO cute!! Congrats! I am gald you are all doing well :)
What a little cutie you have. Congrats
Post a Comment