Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Newborn photography

I just had Gwyneth's newborn pictures taken by my friend Wendy Anderson and there's a sneak preview on her blog wendyandersonphotography.blogspot.com. There's also pictures of Benson on her blog too! Here's the link to Benson's pictures. She is a great photographer, I'm so excited with the way they are turning out. If you are looking for a photographer that isn't crazy expensive and she gives you the digital copies on a CD, check out her blog, she does other stuff besides newborns too! Thanks Wendy!!

5 comments:

Andi said...

The pictures are so cute!!! Gwynnie is so precious! We need to see her again!

Jensens said...

SOOOOO cute! Hope you guys will be going to Logan in a couple weeks so I can see her, she's adorable!

The INCREDIBLE Pettit's said...

So CUTE...love the leg warmers:)

airteresa said...

I love the pictures! What a cutie. I can't WAIT to see her! Teresa

Ashly in CO said...

She is so cute!! Only a few more days and I get to meet her! Yay!