
If Eric could dress her, this is what she'd wear everyday! Actually she had a really cute outfit on, but she pooped her pants!

Eric feeding her.

Post bathtime shock.

She looks a LOT bigger than Benson in this picture but his legs were really scrunched up. She is a bit chubbier though!

Just chillin'!

She only cried during her first bath at home, since then she has enjoyed her bathtime.

One of her favorite things to do... spit out her pacifier and cry!

But then she eventually does this... so peaceful!
11 comments:
OOoooohhhhhhh I can't wait to meet her tomorrow!!!!!
How cute is she! How has she been sleeping? Yes we really need to get together soon and go to lunch. Let me know when you want to go.I'm free anytime!
How cute are THOSE PICTURES!
She is beautiful Jenny!
Awe so cute! I think she looks just like both of you...you two did a good job, she is so sweet
Gorgeous baby. Nice 100% cottons, Eric.
Congrats on the baby she is so cute and it sounds like things are going well.
Love her!! Little Gigi is a darling little girl. I can't wait till next year when her and Eme buddy up!
I'm having baby Gigi withdrawls I need to get over there!! I'm really having Jenny withdrawls too, love ya Jenbug!
So cute! Isn't it so much fun? Sometimes I really miss it.
Gwyneth is so cute! I bet she is getting so big so you better post some new pics!! Who am I to talk since I am lucky to post annually!
Post a Comment