Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Fun with colors!
Today in clinic we went over charting the dentition and any restorations, recession, bridges, etc. I worked with Lindsey and she let me start on her. She had a few (wink, wink) composite fillings but most of them were really good. In fact on her right max. first premolar, the filling was so good, you could only see it when the light was just right so you could see the border. Good work! Then we went to charting, which is basically coloring in teeth with all sorts of fun lines and dots, which is awesome! Lindsey said that I have little holes on the occlusal margins of my molars and that she got them on her teeth from grinding. I think when we do sealants I'll have those sealed. Okay so my problem for the day is... I had horrible posture all day today and I wasn't really comfortable with my positions. Does it matter where we sit when we are examining the teeth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment