Monday, October 24, 2005
Community Health to the rescue
Okay so I hope this post isn't too late because I totally forgot about having to make the post but I believe it is just due before the next class session, right? If anyone knows the answer for sure, help me out! But I just wanted to say that I am totally stoked for this class because we are actually going to make a difference. Or at least put forth a effort! I always feel like I get so passionate about issues like this but when it comes down to it I just don't know where to start. It feels really empowering to know that I do have some control over the situation and I personally can help to make a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i THINK YOUR OKAY! i SURE HOPE SO, i JUST FINISHED MINE ABOUT 10 MIN. AGO (10/24/05 @ 10:14P) i CAN'T WAIT TO JUMP IN TO THE ACTION PLAN!
It is always hard to start a venture like this and i believe that our efforts will be slow moving in the beginining but at least we will be moving forward. Thanks for your post, I am glad that you remembered to do it.
I know that Jenny is probably the cutest student at Weber. Probably is a word that means, in the sense that I am using it, really. She is so awesome really if people dont get to know the Jenny that I know they are missing out on what I think is the 9th wonder of world. Jenny is sunshine on a rainy day she always seems to make the people around her smile so they dont feel bad. If you are looking for motivation she is the one to look to.
Yep, due before we meet again. I'm excited to work with you on the wiki and financial stuff. I think you know much more than I do about this stuff so I'm going to learn a lot from you. Sorry I totally fogot the meeting yesterday. How air headed of me.
It's neat to be able to learn about thing that are so real life. Comm. Health is really a great class.
Post a Comment