While I now realize that I hate paperwork and am almost ready to quit because a new patient health history can make you nuts... today was a very good review of these things. We went over all the aspects of paperwork from beginning to ending (or at least as far as OHI). It really solidified and clarified a lot of things that I was really confused on. I feel like I have a much better grasp on health histories & charting now.
1 comment:
hey jen! Just thought i would check in and see how things are going for you! I can relate to those long health histories! Sometimes you wonder if you will have time for anything else! Get used to the paperwork---there will always be tons of it in school. The real world shouldn't be as bad though!
I loved the pic of your clinic group with disclosing solution all over the place! That stuff is a pain, but a great visual aid for those young'uns! Hey if you want to get rid of the spammers...go to where you would normally create a post. Click the "Settings" tab, then click the "comments" tab. Then click YES on "show word verification for comments." That way you wont get a bunch of garbage on your blog! Let me know if you need anything! Have a good weekend! --jami--
Post a Comment