Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wry baby!

My bff Meg has given me a gift that has lightened up my whole pregnancy... and its funny because on the back of it it says "It'll make waiting for baby a blast!" Anyway, its a book called "Safe Baby Pregnancy Tips". It makes a great gift for anyone expecting and the website http://www.wrybaby.com/detail.aspx?ID=72 has a plethora of additional products that will make raising a funny baby a sure thing. Here's just a sampling:






Good luck to all you pregos!

11 comments:

Isaac said...

Jen, this is Kami (my son is logged in to gmail and so his name comes up). I read your blog at the VA today but your template and pics wouldn't show. Only now do I understand that you are pregnant. I can't believe that about 5 people's blogs that I read today are pregnant. You guys must have attended a convention or something, lol.

I am excited for you. Your blog is so fun. I like seeing that you are so happy in your new marriage. Things seem to be suiting you well. I will visit again soon.

Isaac said...

Ha ha, I was posting on your blog about the same time that you posted on mine. I was just looking at yours stunned that you were pregnant as well and you were stating it on mine. I had no idea about the others. Wow. Congrats.

Jensens said...

Oh my goodness, I am rolling! That is so funny! I might have to get the book just for a good laugh.

cheeks said...

hey jen! Funny, i always link over to your blog once kami starts posting again and everyone comments! Congrats on being prego...sounds like there are several of us in the mix! :) I hope your nausea goes away soon...the 2nd trimester is much more enjoyable! I'm at week 20 now and the baby is moving all over the place...i can't wait till you're feeling that...its really cool! Congrats again! I'll have to ck in more often! Take care of that little one in there! --Jami--

PS, i'm going to look into this book, it looks pretty entertaining!

Melissa said...

Jen, the nursing cover was so easy and so much cheaper than buying one. I will email you the instructions. You should look on HGTV- rate my space for nursery ideas if you haven't already. They have about 1 million ideas! My nursery has been overwhelming but it is finally SO close to being done, I just have to finish the bumper.

airteresa said...

I am so glad you're posting again! I kept checking & checking... My whole family wanted me to tell you how excited they are for you & new baby jones on the way! Good luck with the moring sickness thing. Teresa

Susan said...

Congratulations Jenny! Ashly told me the news and now it is confirmed. Hopefully in a couple years I will get to be a grandma. Wishful thinking....

Wendy Anderson said...

OH my heck Jenny CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you yay for babies!!

Ashly in CO said...

I love it! But we all know we won't have to worry about you doing the don'ts!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Wow Jen, you too. All the DH girls are having babies. I'm so excited for you. That book looks hilarious. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Em said...

Oh, that is hilarious! Congratulations on the baby!