So I was tagged to share 7 random things about myself and so...
1. I love popcorn and watermelon they are my quintessential "rice and beans", although they definitely don't constitute a complete protein.
2. Chocolate couldn't sound more disgusting now that I'm pregnant
3. I am much more analytically driven than emotionally driven, I am definitely a nerd at the core.
4. I am a PC, I don't buy into the trendy MAC campaign. Sure, they're great computers, but honestly I got so frustrated with my iPod and dealing with iTunes and all the crappy restrictions they impose upon people that I said, "enough is enough"! The world is about compatability and MAC's do not fit that bill.
5. I love McDonald's. They have delicious ice cream cones, orange soda (100% vitamin C), french fries, sweet & sour sauce and will forever be associated with many memories of childhood and skipping class in middle school.
6. I can't pass up a good bargain. "20 magnets for $1?! What do I need 20 magnets for? I don't know, but I'm getting them!"
7. I wish I were more involved in service opportunities.
1 comment:
Good to know! When I was pregnant, I craved chocolate every afternoon. Not actually chocolate, but something sweet. I was one of the lucky ones that didn't suffer too much from nausea, either. The bargain thing sounds exactly like Doug, too funny!
Post a Comment