Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gwyneth rolls over!



Yeah for baby Gigi! Can you tell we're first timers with this kinda stuff?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is amazing! It was so good seeing you the other day. We will have to get together again soon.

Mandy said...

Yeah Gwyneth! That is so cool. Don't you feel like the greatest parent because you taught her that trick! That is how I felt after both of my kids rolled over. Like I really had anything to do with it!

The Armons said...

That is the coolest :) We got to experience the same thing with our little Aaubre just last weekend too... its so fun! Don't you feel like shes growing up soo ... or too fast?! I can't believe how the time goes by!

Andi said...

She isn't big enough to be doing that already!!! She is a strong baby like my kids!! Which is good because I don't know how to hold a floppy baby!! Good job on rolling over!! Does she do it often?