
Thursday, June 18, 2009
It's official: Lil' girl looks like papa!
Everyone kept asking me, who's baby pictures does Gwyneth look like? Well, I knew she didn't really look like me because I had the hair of an Indian baby and was so chubby, my brothers and sisters called me "chunk" as a nickname. So I always said, I think she looks like a mixture, she must have her own look. Well, I finally got Eric to dig his baby photos out of his parents basement and it only took one look to prove the she is 100% him! Poor Eric is really saddened by this revelation. He said the sweetest thing to me when he said, "I was trying to make another you in the world. But I guess there can only be one!" I love him so much so I'm happy we made a little girl version of him. I hope she has his sense of humor too! Don't you love Eric's scrapbooking skills? I don't know how long ago he made these pages but I'm pretty sure they'd be the same if he made them today. Some of the pictures I couldn't use because he cut them into cute shapes like hearts but ended up cutting out his face, or at least the majority of it. Yes, I am making fun of you Eric, but I guess I'd be worried if you were a better scrapbooker than I. Its like that one "According to Jim" episode where she beats him at racquetball but then its revealed that she cheated and when all is said and done he says to her, "You could've married a guy who you could beat at racquetball everytime, but would you have married that guy?" To which her reply is, "I guess not." I wouldn't have married the guy who could scrapbook beautifully either!


Labels:
gwyneth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jen I've been meaning to tell you congrats. She is beautful. I'm so excited for you. You look great to I'm way jealous. Congrats.
Jen! it's so great to hear from you...CONGRATS on that beautiful little girl! I've been bad at keeping up on everyone, so i didn't even know you'd had her! ahhh! i love her name and love that you call her gigi! so sweet! You look AMAZING...but i could have assumed that without even seeing a picture! i hope you're doing well and getting some sleep! congrats again! --jami--
Post a Comment